Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains into Thursday. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.87 in
- Dewpoint54°F (12°C)
- Visibility8.00 mi
Current conditions at
Los Angeles / USC Campus Downtown (KCQT)
Lat: 34.01667 Lon: -118.28333 Elev: 184ft.
Downtown L.A. CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Showers likely before 10am, then showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm between 10am and 4pm, then a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. West southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northwest in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 75.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 73.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE