Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNNW 25 G 37 MPH
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
SANTA ROSA ISLAND (SRIC1)
Lat: 33.978883 Lon: -120.0788 Elev: 1284ft.
17 Miles SSE Buoy 54 CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Breezy, with a northwest wind 15 to 25 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming north in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 44. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 52.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz-Santa Rosa-Surrounding Islands, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE