Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedENE 8 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
SANTA ROSA ISLAND (SRIC1)
Lat: 33.978883°N Lon: 120.0788°W Elev: 1284ft.
17 Miles SSE Buoy 54 CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. East wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 54. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 63. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Windy, with a north northwest wind 25 to 30 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Breezy.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz-Santa Rosa-Surrounding Islands, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE