Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 26 G 40 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
- Wind Chill29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 33.949167 Lon: -116.657222 Elev: 2546ft.
9 Miles NW Desert Hot Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 30 percent chance of snow showers after 4am. Areas of fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind around 10 mph. Total nighttime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers before 10am, then rain and snow showers. Areas of fog. High near 44. Southwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Saturday Night A chance of rain and snow showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. West wind 15 to 20 mph becoming light and variable. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 42. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE