Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity77% Wind SpeedN 10 mph Barometer30.00 in Dewpoint54°F (12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Brunswick County Airport (KSUT)
Lat: 33.93°N Lon: 78.07°W Elev: 26ft.
Carolina Beach NC 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 11 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 52. North wind 8 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67. North wind 11 to 13 mph. Friday Night A chance of showers, mainly after 5am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Saturday A chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy, with a west wind 14 to 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain before 2am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Breezy. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 57. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.