Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 18 MPH
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
SANTA CRUZ ISLAND (SNCC1)
Lat: 33.9942 Lon: -119.717253 Elev: 292ft.
20 Miles SE Buoy 53 CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Breezy, with a northwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming east northeast 15 to 20 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 43. North northeast wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59. West northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Santa Cruz-Santa Rosa-Surrounding Islands, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE