Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
DW0394 Redlands (D0394)
Lat: 34.04133 Lon: -117.17167 Elev: 1568ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. East wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 46. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 68. East wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 49. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 74. East wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the morning.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 55.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE