Several Weather Hazards Forecast for Saturday Including Severe Weather, Winter Weather, Heavy Rainfall and Flooding.
A mixed bag of hazards will be possible across much of the U.S. on Saturday. Severe weather with damaging winds and tornadoes will be possible from the Gulf Coast to the Ohio Valley. Heavy rainfall could cause flooding from the Ark-La-Tex into the Lower Great Lakes. And winter weather will impact the Northwest as well as locations from the southern Plains to New England.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Co-Briscoe Field Airport (KLZU)
Lat: 33.98 Lon: -83.96 Elev: 1060ft.
5 Miles N Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Co-Briscoe Field Airport GA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers before 1pm, then a chance of showers and thunderstorms between 1pm and 3pm, then a slight chance of showers after 3pm. Areas of fog before 7am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 64. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Saturday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 60. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 68. Southwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Low around 54. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday A chance of showers, mainly before 1pm. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 27.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gwinnett County, GA
- Point Forecast: Point Forecast: 5 Miles N Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Co-Briscoe Field Airport GA
- Last Update: 2:32 am EST Dec 21, 2013
- Forecast Valid: 3am EST Dec 21, 2013-6pm EST Dec 27, 2013
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE