Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Read More... Humidity54% Wind SpeedVrbl 3 mph Barometer29.96 in Dewpoint61°F (16°C) Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta, Cobb County-McCollum Field Airport (KRYY)
Lat: 34.01°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 1040ft.
4 Miles SSE Woodstock GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 81. Northwest wind around 5 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 59. Calm wind. Wednesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 64. Calm wind. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Thursday Night A 40 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 67. Friday Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm. Cloudy, with a high near 76. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 55. Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 73. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77.