Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.22 in (1023.3 mb)
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Santa Monica, Santa Monica Municipal Airport (KSMO)
Lat: 34.01583 Lon: -118.45139 Elev: 174ft.
5 Miles NNE Santa Monica CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. North wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. North wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 69. North northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 69. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 74.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County Coast including Downtown Los Angeles, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE