Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 8 G 17 mph
- Barometer30.29 in
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta, Cobb County-McCollum Field Airport (KRYY)
Lat: 34.01 Lon: -84.6 Elev: 1040ft.
3 Miles NNE Kennesaw GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 29. Calm wind.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of light rain after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 62. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night A 40 percent chance of light rain. Cloudy, with a low around 52. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Saturday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 59.
- Sunday Occasional showers and thunderstorms. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. High near 70. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cobb County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE