Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marietta, Cobb County-McCollum Field Airport (KRYY)
Lat: 34.01°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 1040ft.
3 Miles NNE Kennesaw GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 43. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers after 2pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 73. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely, mainly after 8pm. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Wednesday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 65. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 30.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cobb County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE