Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 8 G 17 mph
- Barometer29.95 in
- Dewpoint63°F (17°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marietta, Cobb County-McCollum Field Airport (KRYY)
Lat: 34.01 Lon: -84.6 Elev: 1040ft.
3 Miles NW Acworth GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers and thunderstorms likely, mainly after 3am. Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a low around 63. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New rainfall amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Sunday Showers and thunderstorms. Some storms could be severe, with damaging winds and heavy rain. Patchy fog before 11am. High near 69. South wind 5 to 15 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New rainfall amounts between 1 and 2 inches possible.
- Sunday Night Showers and possibly a thunderstorm. Some of the storms could produce heavy rainfall. Low around 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New rainfall amounts between a quarter and half of an inch possible.
- Monday A chance of showers before 1pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 54. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43.
- Tuesday Night Clear, with a low around 26.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 50.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bartow County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE