Heavy Snow Possible Across Northern Rockies and Plains, Wintry Mix Farther East
Snow, gusty winds and bitter cold will spread through the northern Rockies and northern Plains on Thursday. The snow could be heavy at times. Meanwhile, a wintry mix of snow and freezing rain is possible across parts of the Midwest and Great Lakes and into New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.65 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Angelus Oaks (SDAOK)
Lat: 34.14315 Lon: -116.98240 Elev: 5738ft.
Forest Falls CA
7 Day Forecast
- Late Afternoon Snow showers. Areas of fog. High near 44. South wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Areas of fog before 10pm. Low around 29. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 10am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a northeast wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 40 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. North wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 53. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE