Marginal Risk of severe weather for central Texas
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a Marginal Risk of severe thunderstorms Thursday afternoon and evening across parts of central Texas. Large hail will be the main risk. Elsewhere, widely-scattered thunderstorms not expected to reach severe limits are possible surrounding the Marginal Risk area in Texas, as well as across the Ozarks and central Florida.
Read More... Humidity21% Wind SpeedNA Barometer29.98 in Dewpoint22°F (-6°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
DW8957 Oak Glen (D8957)
Lat: 34.04117°N Lon: 116.937°W Elev: 4858ft.
Forest Falls CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Southeast wind around 10 mph becoming south in the afternoon. Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the evening. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. Southeast wind 5 to 15 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Showers, mainly after 11pm. The rain could be heavy at times. Low around 40. South wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Saturday Rain showers likely, mainly before 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. West wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Saturday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow showers before 11am. Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Monday Sunny, with a high near 56. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.