Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity74% Wind SpeedSE 7 mph Barometer30.07 in (1018.0 mb) Dewpoint40°F (4°C) Visibility7.00 mi Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
De Queen, J Lynn Helms Sevier County Airport (KDEQ)
Lat: 34.05°N Lon: 94.4°W Elev: 354ft.
3 Miles NNE De Queen, Helms Sevier County Airport AR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Tonight A chance of drizzle. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Monday A slight chance of rain before noon, then a slight chance of showers after noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 59. South wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Monday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Northwest wind 5 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers before midnight, then a slight chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 58. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43. Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 56. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.