Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 4 MPH
- Dewpoint31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Fontana-Arrow Highway (CQ057)
Lat: 34.10056 Lon: -117.49222 Elev: 928ft.
3 Miles ESE Rancho Cucamonga CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming east in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37. North wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 54. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of showers after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 4pm. High near 50. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Patchy frost after 4am. Otherwise, cloudy during the early evening, then gradual clearing, with a low around 35.
- Sunday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 53.
- Sunday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino and Riverside County Valleys -The Inland Empire, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE