Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 10 G 16 MPH
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
LEO CARRILLO (LCBC1)
Lat: 34.045114 Lon: -118.935989 Elev: 50ft.
6 Miles WSW Westlake Village CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 59. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Rain after 4am. Low around 41. West wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 53. Breezy, with a west northwest wind 15 to 20 mph increasing to 20 to 25 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Breezy, with a north wind 15 to 25 mph decreasing to 5 to 15 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 59. Windy.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 39. Windy.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Windy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Breezy.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46. Breezy.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE