Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 6 mph
- Barometer30.14 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta, Cobb County-McCollum Field Airport (KRYY)
Lat: 34.01°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 1040ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 70. West wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 5am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 46. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Tuesday Patchy fog before 8am. Otherwise, mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Occasional showers. Low around 57. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Occasional showers, mainly before 2pm. High near 66. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 8pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 29.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cherokee County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE