A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity88% Wind SpeedSSE 2 G 6 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint41°F (5°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
LOST HORSE (LTHC1)
Lat: 34.017792°N Lon: 116.188569°W Elev: 4133ft.
6 Miles WSW Twentynine Palms CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 49. West southwest wind around 5 mph. Thursday A 10 percent chance of showers after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 66. North northwest wind around 9 mph. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 7 mph. Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 58. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Friday Night A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 47. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. Breezy. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.