Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 3 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1023.6 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
16 Miles W Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 58. Light northeast wind becoming north 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 55. North wind 14 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 9 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE