Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 9 MPH
- Barometer30.31 in (1025.8 mb)
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Clear, with a low around 34. West wind around 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 27. West wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 50. Northwest wind around 11 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. West wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE