A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Read More... Humidity77% Wind SpeedW 8 MPH Barometer30.20 in (1020.5 mb) Dewpoint45°F (7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
Twentynine Palms CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today A 10 percent chance of showers after 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 70. West wind 6 to 11 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 52. West wind around 9 mph. Friday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 61. North northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind around 10 mph. Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 65. North northwest wind 11 to 13 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 69. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 71.