Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
- Barometer29.96 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint53°F (12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Greenwood-LeFlore Airport (KGWO)
Lat: 33.51°N Lon: 90.08°W Elev: 155ft.
4 Miles ENE Enid MS
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Patchy fog after 4am. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 50. South southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms after 1pm. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 55. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 56. Windy, with a north northwest wind 20 to 25 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Wednesday Night Clear, with a low around 28. North wind 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming north northwest around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 63. South wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Friday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 68.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yalobusha County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE