Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
- Wind SpeedN 9 mph
- Barometer30.41 in (1029.9 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Greenwood-LeFlore Airport (KGWO)
Lat: 33.51 Lon: -90.08 Elev: 155ft.
4 Miles ENE Enid MS
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 38. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 21. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 46. North northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming northeast after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yalobusha County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE