Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 7 G 10 MPH
- Barometer30.20 in
- Dewpoint34°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill38°F (3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.136239 Lon: -118.606 Elev: 1600ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers, mainly before 10am. High near 53. Light and variable wind becoming west 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Patchy frost after 10pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 30. North wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Sunday Patchy frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 51. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Areas of frost after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Areas of frost before 10am. Otherwise, sunny, with a high near 56. Breezy, with a north northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Blustery.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 62. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE