Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.61 in (1036.8 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility0.25 mi
Current conditions at
De Queen, Helms Sevier County Airport (KDEQ)
Lat: 34.05 Lon: -94.4 Elev: 351ft.
5 Miles WSW Gillham AR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Friday Rain, possibly mixed with freezing rain, becoming all rain after 9am. High near 46. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Little or no ice accumulation expected.
- Friday Night Showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. East wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 57.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Sevier County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE