Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... HumidityNA Wind SpeedSW 10 mph Barometer30.14 in DewpointN/A Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Marietta, Cobb County-McCollum Field Airport (KRYY)
Lat: 34.01°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 1040ft.
7 Miles WNW Woodstock GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind around 10 mph. Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind around 10 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 24. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%.