Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNW 5 mph
- Barometer30.12 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill53°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Marietta, Cobb County-McCollum Field Airport (KRYY)
Lat: 34.01°N Lon: 84.6°W Elev: 1040ft.
7 Miles ENE Emerson GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. West wind around 5 mph.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 68. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 71. Light west wind increasing to 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 70.
- Tuesday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Wednesday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 67.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cherokee County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE