Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedE 8 G 13 MPH
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Thousand Oaks - Moorpark Rd (TO)
Lat: 34.21014 Lon: -118.87050 Elev: 810ft.
Westlake Village CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind around 5 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 64. North wind around 5 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44. Breezy, with a north wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 30 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 73. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 45. Breezy.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 77. Breezy.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 49.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 71.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Ventura County Coastal Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE