Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedE 7 G 11 MPH
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.6667°N Lon: 115.1667°W Elev: 2644ft.
49 Miles E Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 55. North northeast wind around 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North northeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming east southeast in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west northwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59. South southwest wind 11 to 15 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 76. Breezy.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 76.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 82.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cadiz Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE