Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 6 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 mph
- Barometer30.26 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68 Lon: -90.35 Elev: 194ft.
7 Miles ENE Enid MS
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A chance of freezing rain and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 20. North northeast wind around 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming southeast after midnight.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 44. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yalobusha County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE