Winter Storm to Impact Parts of the Midwest, Northern Appalachians and New England
A storm system will take shape over the central U.S. on Friday, with heavy snow in portions of the Midwest and Ohio Valley. On Saturday, the snow will shift northeast and extend from the Ohio Valley into the New England states. Also, freezing rain will be possible from northwestern Arkansas into Indiana on Friday and along the Central Appalachians into the southern New England on Saturday.
- Wind SpeedW 9 mph
- Barometer30.34 in
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville, Gwinnett Co-Briscoe Field Airport (KLZU)
Lat: 33.98 Lon: -83.96 Elev: 1060ft.
5 Miles NNW Sugar Hill GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39. East wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Saturday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 47. East wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 28.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gwinnett County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE