Complex Winter Storm Taking Shape Across Parts of Central, Eastern U.S.
A complex storm system will begin impacting parts of the central and eastern U.S. on Friday and into the weekend. Heavy snowfall is expected across parts of the Midwest into the Ohio Valley on Friday, with chances for heavy snow moving into the Northeast on Saturday. Freezing rain is also possible on Saturday in from northern New Jersey into the central Appalachians.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 10 mph
- Barometer30.16 in
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Tunica Municipal Airport (KUTA)
Lat: 34.68 Lon: -90.35 Elev: 194ft.
4 Miles NE Enid MS
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 50. South southeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tonight Rain. Low around 39. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between three quarters and one inch possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Light and variable wind becoming north northwest 10 to 15 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Cloudy, with a low around 29. North wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 54. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 35. West southwest wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yalobusha County, MS
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE