Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.10 in (1015.4 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
12 Miles NW Black Canyon City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 37. Light west wind.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. South wind 5 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55. South wind 6 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 13 mph becoming southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE