Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.07 in (1017.4 mb)
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Van Nuys, Van Nuys Airport (KVNY)
Lat: 34.2125°N Lon: 118.49083°W Elev: 797ft.
3 Miles SSE Van Nuys Airport CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 82. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 52. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 84. Calm wind becoming south southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 54. Calm wind.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 77. North wind 5 to 15 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 51.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 53.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE