Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNE 10 G 20 MPH
- Barometer30.17 in (1017.6 mb)
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Prescott, Love Field (KPRC)
Lat: 34.64917°N Lon: 112.42222°W Elev: 5043ft.
12 Miles NW Black Canyon City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 35. East northeast wind 15 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 61. East northeast wind 6 to 13 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38. East northeast wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming southwest 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Southwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yavapai County Mountains, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE