Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedVRBL 6 MPH
- Barometer29.99 in (1014.3 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burbank, Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport (KBUR)
Lat: 34.19972°N Lon: 118.36472°W Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 71. Northeast wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 51. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 74. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52. North northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 75. North wind around 10 mph becoming south southwest in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 83.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 54.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 84.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 78.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE