Major Winter Storm Continues Moving into the Eastern Third of the U.S. While Another System Begins Impacting the West Coast
Snow, sleet, freezing rain and heavy rainfall will continue to impact the eastern third of the U.S. through the weekend. Extremely cold temperatures will continue to settle into the western two-thirds of the country behind this storm system. In the meantime, a reinforcing shot of cold air is beginning to impact the West Coast as the next system approaches.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 3 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.1 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Burbank, Burbank-Glendale-Pasadena Airport (KBUR)
Lat: 34.19972 Lon: -118.36472 Elev: 774ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain after 4am. Low around 41. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Saturday Showers. High near 52. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming north northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 52. North wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 35. North wind around 10 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Monday Night Clear, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 46.
- Friday A slight chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE