Contrasting Temperatures Across Much of the U.S. Ahead of a Strong Weekend Storm System.
On Friday, temperatures will be 15 to 20 degrees BELOW average for the Northern and Central Plains and 15 to 20 degrees ABOVE average for parts of the Lower and Middle Mississippi Valley into parts of the Tennessee and Ohio Valleys. But hang on; big changes are on the way this weekend!
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSE 21 G 32 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
- Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.136239 Lon: -118.606 Elev: 1600ft.
Woodland Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 41. North wind around 10 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 63. North wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. North wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northwest after midnight.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 42. South wind around 5 mph becoming north northeast in the evening.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 72.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 74.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Christmas Day Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 43.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 68.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE