Much needed precipitation continues across the Southwest; central and eastern U.S. prepare for more winter weather
Widespread and much-needed precipitation across the Southwest will begin to spread into the Plains through Saturday. As the moisture encounters an Arctic airmass dropping down through the north-central U.S., moderate to heavy snow is expected to develop across the Midwest Saturday and then move into portions of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast on Sunday.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind SpeedNE 3 mph Barometer30.38 in (1029.0 mb) Dewpoint20°F (-7°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cartersville, Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13°N Lon: 84.85°W Elev: 764ft.
4 Miles NNE Emerson GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind. Tonight Cloudy, with a low around 36. Calm wind. Sunday Showers, mainly after 1pm. High near 53. Southeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible. Sunday Night Showers. Low around 39. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 41. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Wednesday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday A 40 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.