Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, Arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-30 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains on Wednesday. Wind Chill Advisories or Warnings are in effect across the northern Plains and Upper Midwest.
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer30.35 in (1027.7 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13 Lon: -84.85 Elev: 751ft.
4 Miles NNE Emerson GA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Calm wind becoming northwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 45. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 23. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain, mainly after 1am. Low around 39. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Saturday Rain. High near 48. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bartow County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE