Nor'easter winding down as new system approaches Northeast, record-breaking warmth continues across central U.S.
The nor'easter that brought 2-3 feet of snow to parts of the Northeast is winding down, with heavy snow and strong winds continuing across eastern Maine on Wednesday. Another round of snow is expected across the Northeast Thursday into Friday. Meanwhile, temperatures as much as 25-35 degrees above normal will continue across the central U.S.
Read More... Humidity23% Wind SpeedSW 3 mph Barometer30.24 in Dewpoint10°F (-12°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Canton, Cherokee County Airport (KCNI)
Lat: 34.31°N Lon: 84.42°W Elev: 1220ft.
5 Miles WNW Holly Springs GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 51. West wind around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Light and variable wind becoming south 5 to 10 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of showers before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 46. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.