Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedSSE 2 MPH
- Barometer29.88 in
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Green Valley Lake (SDGVL)
Lat: 34.236 Lon: -117.078 Elev: 6975ft.
3 Miles ESE Running Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Mostly clear, with a low around 11. South wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 25. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 27. South wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16. South wind around 10 mph.
- Saturday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 24. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
- Saturday Night A 40 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before 10pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 10. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 37.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 39.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE