Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Barometer29.98 in
- Dewpoint-3°F (-19°C)
Current conditions at
Green Valley Lake (SDGVL)
Lat: 34.236°N Lon: 117.078°W Elev: 6975ft.
3 Miles ESE Running Springs CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East wind 15 to 20 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 51. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. West wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Friday Night Clear, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernardino County Mountains, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE