Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedVrbl 6 G 18 mph
- Barometer30.43 in (1030.5 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13 Lon: -84.85 Elev: 751ft.
6 Miles NE Emerson GA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 42. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 24. North wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southeast around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Rain likely, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Saturday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 50. East wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 1pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 46.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 27.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Bartow County, GA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE