Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity64% Wind SpeedN 8 G 17 mph Barometer30.17 in (1021.5 mb) Dewpoint24°F (-4°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Cartersville, Cartersville Airport (KVPC)
Lat: 34.13°N Lon: 84.85°W Elev: 764ft.
6 Miles NE Emerson GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Today Sunny, with a high near 51. Northwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Calm wind. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers after 1pm. Mostly sunny, with a high near 54. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the morning. Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of rain before 1am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 26. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. Sunday Showers likely. Cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 36. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 45. Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45.