Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity35% Wind SpeedS 7 mph Barometer30.12 in (1019.9 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill52°F (11°C)
Current conditions at
Gainesville, Gilmer Memorial Airport (KGVL)
Lat: 34.27°N Lon: 83.83°W Elev: 1273ft.
3 Miles E Cumming GA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Southwest wind 10 to 15 mph becoming northwest after midnight. Friday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Friday Night Clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Calm wind. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 50. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 37. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 42. Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 46. Tuesday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Chance of precipitation is 30%. Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 44.