Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.09 in (1018.4 mb)
- Dewpoint11°F (-12°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
Needles, Needles Airport (KEED)
Lat: 34.76611 Lon: -114.62333 Elev: 890ft.
20 Miles SSE Lake Havasu City AZ
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 52. West wind 6 to 10 mph becoming north in the morning.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North northwest wind around 11 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 49. Breezy, with a north wind 13 to 18 mph increasing to 19 to 24 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 37 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 9 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for San Bernadino County-Upper Colorado River Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE