Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 6 mph
- Barometer30.13 in (1021.8 mb)
- Dewpoint51°F (11°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Dexter B Florence Memorial Field Airport (KADF)
Lat: 34.1°N Lon: 93.07°W Elev: 182ft.
3 Miles NW Caddo Valley AR
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly before 2am. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 57. Northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 45. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70. Southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Southwest wind around 5 mph.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 75. South southwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. South wind 5 to 10 mph becoming north northwest after midnight.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. North northwest wind 10 to 15 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 5 to 15 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 67.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Clark County, AR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE