Snow for Ohio Valley and northern mid-Atlantic Sunday into Monday
A clipper system will strengthen as it moves from the Midwest to the Ohio Valley on Sunday. Snow, some heavy, will spread from the Ohio Valley into parts of the lower Great Lakes and northern mid-Atlantic Sunday into Monday morning. The heaviest snow is expected from central Ohio into southwest Pennsylvania. Winter Weather Advisories are in effect for many of these locations.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity14% Wind SpeedWSW 6 G 21 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint6°F (-14°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 34.331667°N Lon: 118.030278°W Elev: 5450ft.
Mount Wilson CA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Clear, with a low around 51. Breezy, with a northeast wind around 20 mph, with gusts as high as 35 mph. Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67. Windy, with an east northeast wind 25 to 30 mph decreasing to 15 to 20 mph in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 45 mph. Sunday Night Increasing clouds, with a low around 49. East northeast wind around 10 mph. Monday A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57. East southeast wind 5 to 10 mph, with gusts as high as 15 mph. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers, mainly before 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. South wind around 5 mph. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 46. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 48. Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 46. Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.