Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedW 8 G 17 MPH
- Dewpoint12°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
SMITH PEAK (QHQA3)
Lat: 34.114861°N Lon: 113.347333°W Elev: 2500ft.
29 Miles E Parker Strip AZ
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 83. Northwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 48. North northwest wind 6 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 78. North northeast wind 5 to 11 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 47. West wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 78. Breezy, with a light and variable wind becoming west northwest 10 to 15 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 23 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 82.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 87.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 89.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 88.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Central Deserts, AZ
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE