Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.98 in (1014.5 mb)
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Van Nuys, Van Nuys Airport (KVNY)
Lat: 34.21250 Lon: -118.49083 Elev: 797ft.
4 Miles NNE Woodland Hills CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Light and variable wind becoming southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 50. Southeast wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. Southeast wind around 5 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms before 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South southwest wind around 5 mph becoming northeast in the evening.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62. North northwest wind 5 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 44.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Sunday Night Clear, with a low around 50.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 70.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 72.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Los Angeles County San Fernando Valley, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE