Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 17 G 28 mph
- Barometer30.15 in
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Duncan/Halliburton Field Airport (KDUC)
Lat: 34.47°N Lon: 97.96°W Elev: 1112ft.
3 Miles ENE Hastings OK
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 15 to 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. North wind 5 to 9 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 67. Light west southwest wind becoming south 6 to 11 mph in the morning.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind around 11 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 66. South wind 9 to 15 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 66.
- Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 61.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 66.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE