Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedCalm
- Barometer29.99 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Duncan/Halliburton Field Airport (KDUC)
Lat: 34.47 Lon: -97.96 Elev: 1112ft.
3 Miles ENE Hastings OK
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 30. South wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Areas of freezing fog between 7pm and 2am. Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South wind 6 to 13 mph becoming north northeast after midnight.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 31. North northeast wind 9 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. North wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of rain or freezing rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Jefferson County, OK
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE