Winter Weather Impacting the Eastern U.S. Tuesday
Snow is falling from Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England Tuesday . The fast moving system is creating swath of 2 to 7 inches of snow from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. Heavy Lake Effect snows will also impact the Lower Great Lakes into later this week, with up to two feet of accumulation.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 7 MPH
- Barometer30.44 in (1030.4 mb)
- Dewpoint-1°F (-18°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
8 Miles N Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 49. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53. North northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 57. North northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 63.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE