Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedESE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.26 in (1022.2 mb)
- Dewpoint16°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
14 Miles NW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a high near 71. East southeast wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 49. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Southwest wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Northwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 68. North wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 46.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 48.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 77.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE