Severe Weather Possible for Parts of Great Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Wednesday afternoon and evening for parts of the northern Plains, from central and northern Montana eastward to northwestern North Dakota, and across parts of the southern Plains, from eastern New Mexico into central Texas. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats.
- Wind SpeedNE 6 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in (1006.7 mb)
- Dewpoint14°F (-10°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Heat Index88°F (31°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
14 Miles NW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 92. West wind around 8 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 64. Southwest wind 11 to 16 mph becoming west northwest in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 93. Light and variable wind becoming south southwest 6 to 11 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Clear, with a low around 65. West wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Friday Sunny, with a high near 94. South southwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 67.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 69.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 70.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 94.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 70.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 94.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE