Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 14 MPH
- Barometer30.21 in (998.1 mb)
- Dewpoint17°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444°N Lon: 116.145°W Elev: 2054ft.
14 Miles NW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 48. North northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming west northwest in the evening.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 70. West northwest wind 5 to 15 mph becoming east southeast in the morning. Winds could gust as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. East southeast wind 6 to 9 mph becoming southwest after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 74. West southwest wind 9 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 68.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 47.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 71.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 49.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 50.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 75.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE