Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 9 MPH
- Barometer30.47 in (1031.6 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°F (-19°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Twenty-Nine Palms, Marine Corps Air-Ground Combat Center (KNXP)
Lat: 34.29444 Lon: -116.14500 Elev: 2054ft.
14 Miles NW Twentynine Palms CA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 26. Northwest wind 8 to 11 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 45. North northwest wind around 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 51. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. North northwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 59.
- Sunday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Monday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Morongo Basin, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE