Winter Storm Continues Across Northeast
The complex winter storm that has been bringing freezing rain and snow to parts of the eastern U.S. will continue to affect much of the Northeast through the day on Monday, with snow, sleet and freezing rain, before moving off the East Coast on Tuesday. Meanwhile, dangerously cold temperatures and wind chill will continue in the western half of the U.S.
- Wind SpeedNNW 16 G 28 MPH
- Dewpoint-25°F (-32°C)
- Wind Chill17°F (-8°C)
Current conditions at
BURNS CANYON (BCNC1)
Lat: 34.208472 Lon: -116.621667 Elev: 6284ft.
12 Miles E Big Bear City CA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 30. Northwest wind around 15 mph, with gusts as high as 25 mph.
- Tonight Clear, with a low around 22. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 43. North wind around 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. West wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 10 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Apple and Lucerne Valleys, CA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE